About the Firm
Titus, Hillis, Reynolds, Love, Dickman and McCalmon is an AV rated law firm located in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma. The firm created this site to provide information, training, and education on preventing workplace liability, one of several areas of the law the firm practices.
The firm provides all forms of legal services to clients throughout the South Central region of the United States with an emphasis on litigation. The firm has over 90 years of combined experience litigating state and federal cases including conducting jury trials. The firm was established on June 1, 1998 when founding partners J Schaad Titus, R.Tom Hillis, Barry G. Reynolds and J.Scott Dickman broke from a more generalized firm to establish a firm focused on commercial law and litigation. In addition to being "of counsel" for the firm, Mr. Dickman is President of Pinnacle Packaging Inc.
In 2004, Titus, Hillis and Reynolds welcomed Jack McCalmon, a litigator and former President and CEO of THE AGOS GROUP and Labor Consultants of America, LLC, to the firm.Representative clients include:
- Airborne Express Corporation
- Avalon International P.C.
- The Bama Companies Inc.
- Carl’s Jr.
- CIT Financial Group
- Community Bank
- E-Z Mart Stores
- Fireman’s Fund Insurance
- The F&M Bank & Trust Company
- Gold Bank
- The Grange Insurance Companies
- Guardian Insurance Company
- Hartford Insurance Company
- Hillcrest Healthcare System
- Household Automotive Finance Corp.
- Liberty International Underwriters
- Oracle Packaging Company
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Pinnacle Packaging Company
- Property Company of America
- Rib Crib Corporation
- Royal Specialty Underwriting
- Security Bank
- Sonic, Inc.
- Source Corp. Inc.
- Taco Bueno
- U.S. Bank
- The Tulsa World Publishing Company
- UBS Financial Services
- Virginia Surety Company
Mr. McCalmon is the founder and former President of THE AGOS GROUP and Labor Consultants of America, LLC and was the first Director of VIRTUS Programs and Services (a national program for prevention of child sexual abuse). He has worked closely with many insurance and reinsurance organizations as well as insurance brokers throughout the United States, United Kingdom, Bermuda, Canada and Australia to help develop loss prevention and risk management programs. Mr. McCalmon has also trained underwriters and claims personnel and assisted in the development of underwriting policies and procedures. Organizations Mr. McCalmon has assisted with loss prevention, training and consulting include:
- Aon Corporation
- Arthur J. Gallagher
- The Chubb Insurance Group
- Christian Brothers
- Employers’ Re
- Federated Insurance Co.
- Fireman’s Fund
- Gen Re
- Gulf Insurance Company
- Munich-American Re
- The National Catholic Risk Retention Group
- Travelers Bond
The firm provides the litigation and counseling services for the following areas of the law:
- Banking Law and Litigation
- Business Mergers and Acquisitions
- Civil and Constitutional Rights
- Commercial Law and Litigation
- Communications Law and First Amendment
- Debtor/Creditor Law
- Directors and Officers Defense
- Employment Practices Law
- Fidelity and Fiduciary Liability
- Health Care Law and Litigation
- Insurance and Bad Faith Defense
- Labor Law and Litigation
- Professional Malpractice Defense
- Products Liability
The firm also provides several loss prevention services including practice groups dedicated to alternative dispute resolution, workplace investigation, training and promoting best practices in the workplace